St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
Named #1 island destination in the Caribbean by Trip Advisor and #2 in the world.
World famous beaches: Trunk Bay Beach often listed as one of the world’s best, Cinnamon Bay for it’s aura captured so elegantly in song a by Kenny Chesney, Hawksnest, Honeymoon, Maho, Salt Pond, Waterlemon Cay . . . all showcases of nature’s splendor, each with its own mystique.
USVI National Park: Covers 60% of the island with lush vegetation shrouding the steep rolling terrain erupting from the surrounding deep blue water, a majestic masterpiece created by the eruption of volcanic turbulence eons ago.
Below . . . A few points of interests:
– USVI National Park with its winding roads revealing picturesque postcard vistas around almost every turn
– Great hikes throughout the park
– Over 30 white sand beaches with crystal clear water great for snorkeling
– Ruins from Sugar Mills left abandoned years ago but timeless artifacts of historical relevance
– More than 700 rental villas varying in price and elegance, but all positioned to capture the beauty of the island
– 2 resorts (The Westin and Caneel Bay Resort)
– Excellent restaurants featuring local seafood and more
– Lots of activities from kayaking to paddle boarding or just plain relaxing
– Boat rentals from snorkeling trips to power boat and sailing tours around the adjacent islands
– A photographer’s paradise with spectacular vistas throughout the majestic terrain high above the surrounding blue and turquoise sea framed by flowers in perpetual bloom.
St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands:
32 square miles and the largest population in the USVI. Home to the international Cyrus King Airport and world class shopping in Charlotte Amalie.
Headquarters for ferries to BVI, St. John and St. Croix.
Magen’s Bay Park: 68 acres encompassing a picturesque one-mile white sand beach, six-acre arboretum, 5 acres of coconut groves, 15 acres of mangroves and wetlands and a 2-acre camp ground.
Numerous amazing adventures and activities including:
– Fantastic diving and snorkeling ventures
– Sailing charters around the islands
– Excellent golfing opportunities
– Numerous white picture perfect beaches
– Spectacular nightlife
– Wide selection of rental villas, hotels and resorts including the Ritz Carlton
– Skyride 700 feet above Charlotte Amalie